- take a bath
- take a shower
You can’t talk to Tom now, he’s just taking a bath.
After they played football, they took a shower.
- take a day off
- take a holiday,
- take a rest
Toate se pot si cu “have”!
He was so exausted that he had to take a day off.
We took a wonderful holiday in Monte Carlo last summer.
Poor her, she should take a rest… at least when she gets home.
- take a photo
- take care of
- take a decision (mult mai putin folosit decat make a decision)
- take turns (in something / at doing smth.)
- take a chance
It is polite to take turns at washing the dishes.
Why don’t you take a chance?
You should take your own decisions.
Whenever I go on holidays, I take lots of photos.
We ought to take care of our parents.
d). with nouns formed from verbs
- take a swim (have a swim)
- take a bite
- take hold
- take a drink (mai putin folosit ca “have a drink”)
- take a look (a se uita cu atentie) (mai folosit ca “have a look”)
Why don’t you want to take a bite of this cake?
I’m so sorry, I can’t drink anything. I have just taken a drink with my friend.
Take hold of your future and do something with your life! (ia-ti viitorul in maini..)
Wow! You should take a look at this!
Tradu urmatoarele propozitii, folosind ce ai invatat in videoclip:
- Uita-te la titluri, s-ar putea sa te intereseze! (titluri in ziar)
- Cavalerul a apucat sabia si a inceput sa se lupte.
- Cei doi prieteni s-au oprit sa ia ceva de baut impreuna.
- Eram pe cale sa inotam cand a sunat ea.
- Si-a incercat norocul anul trecut, iar acum are unul din cele mai apreciate localuri.
- Cate poze ai facut pana acum?
- Cei doi frati fac cu randul la/in spital.
- Am de gand sa-mi iau o zi libera cat de curand posibil.
- Odihneste-te ! Arati foarte palida.