I’m a friendly person and I like to have lots of friends. I have developed nice friendships even with people from abroad. We have talked and talked and we have become friends. When you have problems, it’s nice to see a friendly smile and to have a best friend to encourage you.
Some people are unfriendly and some people are too friendly – they are friendly with anybody and they consider them close friends.
I have an old friend who met his girlfriend in a bus. They started talking and they took to each other immediately. Then, they exchanged nicknames and they kept in touch with the help of the messenger. They said it was a user-friendly tool for them.
This kind of approach would have been too much for me, but I agree it’s good to have friends. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Do you make friends easily?
Tradu in engleza urmatoarele propozitii:
- Cat de prietenos esti cu strainii?
- Te-a dezamagit vreodata un prieten apropiat ?
- Cand era in New York, s-a intalnit cu un vechi prieten de-al ei.
- Fiul ei isi petrece toate zilele de nastere cu prietenii cei mai buni.
- Nu mai intalnisem niciodata asa o persoana neprientenoasa inainte sa-l intalnesc pe el.
- N-am de gand sa folosesc acest program ca sa convertesc mp3-uri pentru ca nu e usor de folosit (nu e prietenos cu utilizatorul)/
- Ti-ai facut prieteni printre noii tai colegi?
- Alice este foarte entuziasmata, tocmai se intalneste cu prietenul ei.